Deadline for receipt of entry forms and films (Festival Film Submission)
Feature-length film : Octobre 30, 2015
Short Films : November 17, 2015
A film entry is only possible with a personnal account and using the online registration form
If you want to submit a film to the European Film Market please use the EFM Film Entry.
In order to submit a film to the Berlinale you have to send the film and the completed online film entry form to the Festival before the given deadline.
In any case, we ask you to carefully read the Festival’s General Regulations for film entries, the specific regulations of the section(s) for which you wish to submit a film, as well as the “How to Berlinale” short guide to film submission.
- One entry form must be filled out for each film.
- A film entry can only be finished successfully if your browser supports the use of “cookies”. For information regarding the handling and storage of your data, please see Data Protection in the Imprint section.
- You can save any ongoing registration process in your account, and return to it later for completion and submission. In addition, you can use the “Back” and “Next” buttons to check or change your registration data at any time prior to sending.
- Submitted data is binding and will be made available to you for download following the completion of the registration process.
- A successfully completed film entry does not automatically mean the inclusion of the film in the festival programme.
Source : Berlinale, October 13th, 2015