Celeste Prize is an international contemporary art prize open to all artists, photographers and creatives, without limits of age or experience. Works should contain an exciting and profound mix of contemporary perspectives and a creative use of artistic languages.
The deadline to enter is 30th June 2015.
Full details on prizes, benefits and how to enter:
Chief-curator of Celeste Prize is Koyo Kouoh, the founding artistic director of RAW Material Company, Dakar and curator of 1:54 FORUM, London, has put together a dream-jury:
– Jörg Bader, Director, Centre de la Photographie, Geneva
– Eva Barois De Caevel, Assistant Curator RAW Material Company, Paris
– Lucrezia Cippitelli, Independent Curator, Brussels
– Miguel Lopez, Director TEOR/ética, San Jose
– Nicola Müllerschön, Director, arts and culture foundation KfW Stiftung, Frankfurt
– Aida Muluneh, Founder, Addis Foto Fest, Addis Abba
– TobiasOstrander, Chief-Curator, Pérez Art Museum, Miami
– Rasha Salti, Curator, Toronto International Film Festival, Toronto& Beirut
– Gloria Sensi, Independent Curator, Paris
– Gaia Tedone, Independent Curator, London
– David Teh, Director of Future Perfect, Singapore
20,000 € PRIZES:
Project Prize 4,000 €
Painting & DrawingPrize 4,000 €
Photography & Digital Graphics Prize 4,000 €
Video & Animation Prize 4,000 €
Installation, Sculpture& Performance Prize 4,000 €
The 43 finalist artists, selected by the jury, will vote the prize money during the final exhibition in Milan in November.
Exhibition and residency benefits are part of a series of enviable benefits, which include puttingyou in directcontact with all 150 pastcurators of Celeste Prize, dedicatedarticles, personalisedvideos, whirlwind global communications, and boosted online exposure in Celeste Network.
Join the prize by signing into your account in Celeste:
50 € for one work.
90 € for a projectwhichincludesupto10works.
tel: +39 0577 1521988