The International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity (IFCCD), with the support of the International Organization of La Francophonie, is offering a limited number of grants to attend the IFCCD congress in Mons, Belgium, on October 23-24, 2015. Are eligible: designated representatives of national coalitions for cultural diversity or institutional associate members of the Federation and observers from developing countries.
DESTINATION : MONS, BELGIUM
STAY : From 23.10.2015 to 25.10.2015
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENT OR CLICK .
Participants at the IFCCD congress will also take part on October 25, in Mons, in an international forum for the 10th anniversary of the UNESCO Convention on the diversity of cultural expressions proposed at the initiative of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles, the City of Mons and the Mons 2015 Foundation. The UNESCO Director General, Ms. Irina Bokova and the General Secretary of the International Organization of La Francophonie, Ms. Michaëlle Jean, have both confirmed their presence at the world forum to which ministers of Culture and renowned artists are invited.
- Be a designated representative of a national coalition for cultural diversity from Africa, Latin America or Asia-Pacific;
- Or a representative of an organization affiliated to the IFCCD as an institutional associate member (new membership before the congress will be considered – to apply see );
- Or an observer representing a duly accredited organization of cultural professionals;
- And be able to express oneself in English or French, the two languages of the congress.
- Letter of motivation (2 pages max.), including the following elements:
o Your most relevant professional experiences
o Your involvement in the national coalition for cultural diversity and/or other civil society organizations in the cultural sector of your country;
o Your understanding of the UNESCO Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions, the benefit of its ratification and implementation;
o Actions you are considering upon your return from the Mons congress to fulfill your commitment to the movement.
- Letter of endorsement from you national coalition for cultural diversity and/or the professional association represented;
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Friday, 14 August 2015, at 12 midnight, Montreal time (Quebec – Canada)
Carmen Moral-Suarez ()
Source : VANSA, July 21st, 2015