Many are those wishing to enroll into a school of cinema or Graphics, equipped with all the necessary infrastructure with qualified supervisors. Having already spent one year at the ESAV Marrakech (School of visual arts of Marrakech), I can only recommend it.
To be admitted to Esav in Cinema or Graphics, one must take an entrance examination. The entrance examination for the academic year 2016-2017 took off a few weeks and will end on 30 June 2016.
The entrance examination takes place over two days in Marrakech, Paris, Algiers, Dakar, Ouagadougou, Libreville, Douala and Abidjan.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
• First year
• Second year
• Fourth year
USE OF REGISTRATION: STAGES
Register on this site http://www.esavmarrakech.com/ (by clicking on “register”). Then, choosing your industry ( Audiovisual Cinema) and region (where would you take the exam?).
CAUTION This information is important!
You will receive a confirmation email that will allow you to activate the account. Remember well your username and password. You can access at any time to your file.
Build your case. 3 choices:
• – Either fill directly online, by following the steps.
• – Either download the file and send it as an attachment by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. NB: The artistic file and attachments must also be sent by email.
• – Either download, print, and mail (ESAV Marrakech BP No. 4006- 40002 Marrakech Amerchich – Contest 2016). The artistic file and attachments must also be sent (by mail).
DOCUMENTS TO ACCOMPANY
• A copy of your School Leaving Certificate (or an attestation for school certificate candidates)
• A copy of your National Identity Card or Passport. The originals or certified copies are to be provided at the time of the examination and in all cases before the announcement of results.
• A cover letter
• A CV
• An identity photo
When the school receives all the credentials and your file is complete, your registration will be validated and the school will send you your registration number and invite you through your mail.
Contest entry fees will be paid the first day of the examination by candidates after file review and invited to the first event.
The successful candidates will have to be enrolled in school, submit original or certified copies of all requested documents (complete list on request).
For more information, contact the school responsible for communication:
Mohcine Kamal: email@example.com